Saturday, August 4, 2012

MrBet 04/08 tennis pick

WTA London 2012
S.Williams - Sharapova    6/0 6/1
over 19,5
@ 1,88 Pinnacle
6/10

S.Williams is in great form, she crushes another opponent, but only one which can take up the fight ---- this is Sharapova.
Zvonarieva, Wozniacki, Azarenka are not in great shape, and I do not think that today S.Williams dominated by the whole meeting.
Ok H2H 8-2 for Williams, but it intrigued me the result of the 2010 Wimbledon.
S.Williams - Sharapova 7/6 6/4
In the year 2010. S.Williams dominated the courts. Bookmakers then it valued its victory in @ 1,20 - like today.
I remember Wimbledon 2012. S.Williams made ​​mistakes in matches against Azarenka and A.Radwanska, Zheng, Shvedova. She is not a machine and made ​​mistakes too.
As for me, line 19.5 is too low - I think Sharapowa is able to make a fight for Olympic gold

GL
MrBet
(tennis expert)

No comments:

Post a Comment