Friday, August 17, 2012

MrBet tennis info

V.Williams - S.Stosur
So as I wrote yesterday, Venus came back
She played very offensively, powerful service, a powerful return, ending forehand - it really looks good.
Stosur is a mystery woman. She can lose to anyone, and beat anyone.
She has a negative H2H with top WTA
vs S.Williams  4/6
vs V.Williams  1/5
vs Sharapova  1/10
vs Kvitova 0/3

vs Azarenka 0/6
Today I wanted to play against Stosur
But I'll leave this match. This is a public type, and the American courts can take place in a strange match.

Wozniacki - Pavluczenkova
Pavluczenkova has won the first set 6/4.
I must to write here I made a mistake - when I wrote about Pavluczenkova
Ok she looked slightly in Washingon and Montral, but yesterday she played very well.
I watched her match against Wozniacki.
She was moving very well! My mistake! (Goerges - Pavluczenkova 9/10)
Powerful service, ending forehand, she is not afraid of difficult decisions - she returns to form. She is more aggressive, and its gems hold very firmly
@ 1.66 (Betfair) to win Pavluczekova is a good option for me.


I look forward to what will happen in the evening. Li plays a match with Larsson, and if she wins today will play their second meeting with A.Radwanska. A similar story took place a week ago of Montreal (Li won 6/2 6/1). Radwanska is in bad form, and today everyone will be playing against her - but ... Li is the final in Montreal, and she will play the second game today - it may be tired .... complicated history - :))
I'll wait for what will show Li against Larsson.


ATP Cincinnati
The only thought - Wawrinka @ 2.41 Pinnacle
This match is 50-50%. Both serve is great, and there will be a hard to break.
I'll leave this match, because in the next round will be waiting Federer (if he beats M.Fish.) and it will be hard for motivation


No comments:

Post a Comment