Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MrBet 15.08 tennis pick

WTA Cincinnati 
Goerges - Pavluczenkova     3/6 0/6 !!!
Goerges -1,5 (games)
@ 2,01 Pinnacle
9/10

I apologize for this type
I do not know what happened on the court

Both tennis players have a good servise, powerful forehand, both like to hard surfaces, but...
difference in movement on the court - for me too visible.
I watched Russian in Montreal, and Washington - and the movement on the court left much to be desired.
Goerges passed setback in Montreal, but tennis is a strange sport, and sometimes hard to understand.
Goerges - Paszek 2/6 1/6 both like each other and the next R waited Azarenka - and everything clear. In Cincinnati has won clearly from Peer - so everything in order.
So as I wrote - moving the court will play a crucial role - and here the difference is large ...
For me this is a big game


GL
MrBet
(tennis expert) 

 After this defeat, my stats in August

9 win 4 lost 1 void
Staked
: 90
Returned
: 115,65
Net
Profit: + 25,65
ROI:
128,50 %

No comments:

Post a Comment