Monday, July 22, 2013

Che is back!

Hello guys,bettors,friends,visitors,followers .. I am back from holiday, CheGuevara is in his home :D Now I will have more time to post informations.

Everybody who is interested for VIP service can contact me on mail starting from now. This month was little bad but till end of July I promise GREEN (positive numbers)!


update: No more new vip subscribers for this month!!! Sorry guys but simply I have lot of subscribers so .... (I hope you will understand me)


Tenis
Lukas Rosol - Marcel Granollers   2 @ 1.35 
http://www.oddsportal.com/tennis/switzerland/atp-gstaad-2013/rosol-lukas-granollers-pujol-marcel-ttLPu0GH/#ah;2
FT 0-2 ( 2-6 ; 4-6 ) pick WON


odds for Granollers are dropping.

Lukas Rosol have some injury problem and after this tournament he will go on operation.
Rosol interview:  I have arthritis and I do not know how much longer I'll be able to play with him. I'll probably because after the Davis Cup for surgery. Recovery should not be long because the surgery is routine and takes only 20 minutes. Australian Open should not be compromised (google translate used)

+ tomorrow Rosol have match in doubles.


Finland Ykkonen
PK 35 - Haka

PK 35 is average team,3rd from bottom ,in bad form (7 matches without win) + they have some absences for today.
Xhaferi(mf 8/0),Raimi(df 12/0),Matrone(mf 6/0),Oravainen(mf 10/2) and Zarabi(df 11/0) are unavailbale.
Haka strong team,fighting for promotion. No important absences.


Frendly
Bayern Munich - Barcelona , bayern @1.7 (bwin)  FT 2-0 pick WON

odds for Bayern 1.70 , value.

Bayern with strong team,already played few frendly matches.

Barcelona in problems. Tito Vilanova isnt coach anymore because his health problems .. they are searching for new coach ( maybe they already have new coach but i wasnt on internet 2-3 days so i dont know too much informations :D ). I only know that Barcelona will be without players who played on Confederation Cup. gk Valdes , defenders Alba , D. Alves , Pique , midiflers Iniesta,Fabregas,Busquets,Xavi , strikers Neymar and Pedro are not in team for this match.

on soccerway I saw that match will be played in Munchen (on Alianz Arena) ....



2 comments:

  1. Thats fair. Lets try some others. Bye Che, get all luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete